Champlain College St-Lambert is proud to offer 3 different programs that assist in the learning, development and exploration of leadership. Offered through the department of Student Services, the Leadership Program offers workshops, a certificate program as well as professional development opportunities.
Objectives of the Program
- The Program is designed to give participants the self-knowledge, attitudes, strategies and basic skills
possessed by effective leaders.
- Provide participants with strategies to become more task-effective and to manage the stress
associated with a dynamic lifestyle.
- Provide participants with an understanding of their own interpersonal communication “habits” and
information to communicate more genuinely in their relationships and with others.
- Provide tools that permit participants to work in a group environment through better understanding
of conflict resolution and consensus building.
- Provide participants with the opportunity to apply the leadership skills through active learning.
The Champlain Student Association & Student Clubs
All students have the opportunity to participate in any of the multitude of on-campus student clubs, and activities that Champlain College Saint-Lambert has to offer. Participation is an excellent way to use your talents and expand your social network.
Explore all the student groups you can get involved with: