Why Law and Civilization or Law, Civilization and Mathematics in the Liberal Arts program at Champlain College Saint-Lambert?
- Our students will receive a well-rounded education based on interdisciplinary studies exploring ideas and knowledge-building skills in the areas of law, history, philosophy, religion, history of art, social sciences, natural sciences and mathematics.
- Our students will benefit from an environment where faculty and students work together in a community dedicated to learning.
- Our students will develop as individuals and gain self-confidence through team-building, problem-solving and cooperative projects.
- Our students will develop critical thinking and study skills while expanding oral and written communications skills.
- Our students will have an opportunity to participate in extra-curricular activities such as concerts, plays, movies, field trips, etc. These activities will help broaden and further enrich our students’ understanding of Liberal Arts from outside the classroom.