About the program:
This program will allow graduates to pursue studies in the exciting and ever growing field of Computer Science. As a pre-university program, students are also able to enter university programs in Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Gaming, Information Systems as well as traditional fields of study in both sciences and engineering.
The innovative computer science courses in this program will give you the chance to take your skills, interests and passion for computers and technology and turn them into an exciting base for academic studies. Students will use a program approach to present scientific solutions to problems using math, chemistry and physics. While studying Computer Science and Mathematics you will combine science and computer technology courses.
In this program, you will learn to:
- Interpret and evaluate solutions and theories
- Take a systematic approach to problem solving
- Use information and communications technologies to solve problems in a scientific context
- Conduct research and carry out projects pertaining to situations, problems or issues by drawing on several fields of knowledge
- Learn to work individually and as part of a team
- Develop personal abilities in analysis and reasoning
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment in the area of computer science and mathematics
March 1st for the Fall Semester
MINIMUM ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS:
Quebec Secondary School Diploma or a level of education that is deemed equivalent by the College.
Mathematics TS 5 or SN 5
Secondary 5 Chemistry
Secondary 5 Physics