Access to the College’s campus is currently restricted. Only individuals who are either accessing the specific services and have been told to come to the campus, or who have been approved to be on campus can do so.
Anyone meeting the above conditions and coming to the campus must still agree that all these statements are true:
- I do not have any symptoms associated with nor have I tested positive for COVID-19;
- If I have had a test for COVID-19 in the past, I have since been given the authorization to return to the College by Santé publique;
- I have not been advised by Santé publique to be tested nor am I waiting for COVID-19 test results;
- I do not live with anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19 or who are awaiting test results for COVID-19;
- I have not knowingly been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
- I have not been out of Canada in the past 14 days.
Once individuals arrive at the campus, they will need to use the following procedure to gain entry:
- use the Champlain App to scan and confirm their agreement to the above mentioned conditions, or fill out a paper form and agree with these conditions. Please note that any individual who is unable to agree with all the conditions for entry will not be permitted to enter.
For those individuals who do meet all the above-mentioned conditions, they will be provided with a college issued procedure mask and asked to disinfect their hands with sanitizer.
Upon entering the college, individuals must respect the conditions in common areas, which include wearing the college issued procedure mask and staying 6 feet or 2 meters away from others.
Additional procedures may apply depending on the nature of the visit and if required, they will be provided to you at the time of your approval to come to the campus.
If, after visiting the college, you receive a positive test for COVID-19, please contact
- For Regular Day Sector students, contact Dean Howie, Dean of Student Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Continuing Education students and RAC candidates, contact Mark Wallace, Dean of Continuing Education email@example.com