March 23rd, 2020
As per the government’s declaration on Sunday, March 22, in-person classes will not be permitted before May 1, 2020 at the earliest. The details of Champlain Saint-Lambert’s plan for completing the semester using alternate online arrangements are being worked out. These will be shared with you when available.
- Applicants: Our admissions team is presently working from home to ensure all applicants receive their decision in the shortest possible delay. A number of applicants have already received their decision and the process is ongoing. We will be notifying all applicants by email of the date that they will be able to access their decision on our Champlain Application System.
- Graduation: At the present moment the on-line registration for Graduation has been put on hold. New information concerning Graduation will be distributed once it becomes available. Please stay tuned.
- Student access to the College: The College is looking into the possible opportunity for students to enter the College to recuperate academic materials from their lockers only. If this was to take place it would not happen before March 30th. Once again there is no confirmation that this can happen at the moment. More news to come.
- Summer School: All students will be notified as soon as the information for Summer School 2020 is available (course, dates, registration). Thank you for your patience.
- Technology Survey: The College is presently surveying students concerning students access to software and hardware from home. This is important information for the College as it moves forward. Please take the 2 minutes to complete this survey found on Omnivox
Stay safe, stay well,