- Letters of Attestation: $3.00 per attestation
- Course Descriptions: $5.00 per course
- I.D. Card Replacment Fee: $5.00
- N.S.F. Cheque: $15.00 per cheque
- Transcript Fee: Official transcript – $5.00 per destination
Application, Registration & Student Fees (All fees are subject to change)
- Application Fee: $30.00
- Late Registration Fee: $50.00
- Student Fees for Full-Time Students: $170.00 (see item #10 re: Foundation fee)
- Registration Fee: $20.00 / Part Time - $5.00 per course
- Student Service Fee: $25.00
(student identification card, academic, personal & career counselling, orientation & integration services and learning centres)
- Auxiliary Services Fee: $85.00
(financial aid counselling, health & social services, accident insurance, extended access to internet/computers, extended access to libraries and other facilities, socio-cultural & physical activities)
- Student Association Fee: $25.00
- Student Fees for Part-Time Students: 1 course: $46.00; 2 courses: $74.00; 3 courses: $102.00
- Registration Fee: $5.00 per course
- Student Service Fee: $6.00 per course
- Auxiliary Services Fee: $15.00 per course
- Student Association Fee: $25.00
- Courses Outside of Program of Study:
- $6.00 per course hour during the fall and winter semesters in the Day Division
- $2.00 per course hour in Continuing Education and summer school
- Foreign Student Fee:
- $10,192 per year for full time students ($5,096 per semester)
- $24.78 per course hour for part time students (in addition to the fees described in No. 1 or No. 3 above)
- Non-Residents of Quebec:
- $2,638 per year for full time students ($1,319 per semester)
- $6.44 per course hour for part-time students
- Part-Time Tuition Fees (permission of the Registrar is required):
- $2.00 per course hour
- International Baccalaureate Fee:
- $400.00 per semester
- Champlain College Foundation:
- The $170 Student Fee includes a $15 donation to the Champlain College Saint-Lambert Foundation.
- The Foundation is a non-profit organization which benefits Champlain students. The aim of the current fundraising drive is dedicated to up-grading our Library. If students do not wish to contribute to the Champlain College Saint-Lambert Foundation, they may remit a $155 Student Fee.
Withdrawal procedure and deadlines:
- Before the first day of classes: Withdrawing from all courses before the start of classes must be done in writing and submitted to the Registrar’s Office. Please refer to the refund policy below.
- After the first day of classes: Withdrawing from one or more courses must be done in person in the Registrar’s Office before the official withdrawal dates of September 19* (Fall Semester) or February 14* (Winter Semester). Please refer to the refund policy below. (*Dates set by Ministry)
There will be NO refunds after the official withdrawal dates.
Refunds for withdrawals prior to first day of classes:
- Courses confirmed: Registration fee: No refund. Other fees: Full refund
- Courses not confirmed: All fees refunded. Please note, however, that a refund will NOT be automatically issued if a student does not register. A written and signed request for refund must be submitted by mail or by fax to the Admissions Office.
Refunds for withdrawals on or after the first day of classes, but before the course withdrawal deadline:
- Courses confirmed: Registration fee: No refund. Student Association Fee: No refund. Other Fees: Full refund
- Courses not confirmed: Student Association Fee: No refund. Other fees: Full refund. Please note, however, that a refund will NOT be automatically issued if a student does not register. A written and signed request for refund must be submitted by mail or by fax to the Admissions Office.