Credit Course Fees
All new students must pay a $30.00 application fee the first time they register for a credit course. This fee is non-refundable.
Tution / Registration Fees (For courses taken within a program of studies)
- Part-time Students: Students taking less than 180 course hours per semester must pay $2.00/course hour and must pay $25.00 per courses (Registration $5.00 registration + Auxiliary Services $20.00).
- Full-time Students: Students taking more than 180 course hours per semester in an Attestation program must pay $105.00 (Registration $20.00 + Auxiliary Services $85.00).
Please Note: If your student status changes within a given semester, from full-time to part-time, or from part-time to full-time, all fees will be recalculated. You will either be charged the difference or given a refund.
For Example: If your status changes to part-time, as a result of withdrawing from a course, you will have to pay the tuition fees for your remaining courses ($2.00/course hour and $25.00 registration fee).
Tution Fees (For courses taken outside a program of studies)
- $6.00 per course hour.
Foreign Student Fee
- Part-time Students: Foreign students must pay $26.17 per course hour.
- Full-time Students: Foreign students must pay $5,381.00 per semester.
Fees for Non-Residents of Québec
- Full-time students $1384.00* per semester
- Part-time students $6.76* per course hour
*Fees are subject to change
- Students who can provide the official Birth Certificate from the Province of Québec are deemed to be residents of Québec for purposes of the regulations. No further documentation is required.
- Students born outside the Province of Québec or Canada and who have been living in Québec for the past twelve months or longer can provide a copy of their Québec Medicare card and, if deemed necessary by Continuing Education, a copy of their 2014 “Property Tax Bill” or 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 “Rental Leases.”
- Also considered as Québec residents are individuals who meet other criteria that allow them to be considered as Québec residents for purposes of exemptions from the non-resident fees. The type of acceptable documents vary, and details should be requested in each case by calling the Continuing Education office at (450) 672-7364.
Fees for the Recognition of Acquired Competencies (RAC)
- Application Review and Analysis fee for Recognition of Acquired Competencies (RAC) students: $45.00 per student, per program.
- Fee for the evaluation of a competency: $40.00 per competency up to a maximum of $500.00 per student, per program.
- If a student’s RAC file remains inactive for a period exceeding one year, the student may be required to restart the process for any competencies not already recognized.
- A student may be charged $30.00 if they do not appear for a scheduled validation interview or evaluation appointment.
ALL FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Non-Credit Course Fees
- The fees for non-credit courses are listed with each course description.
- There is a 10% discount on non-credit courses for individuals 60 and over.
- The GST and PST are included in the non-credit course fees listed.
- English Second Language courses are exempted from GST and PST.