Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC) – Credit Course
You are eligible to register in an Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC) program if you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident or the holder of a valid Student Visa, and if:
You have received instruction deemed acceptable by the College, for example:
- A Diploma of High School Studies or
- College Diploma or a University Degree or
- A partial high school program, coupled with a recommendation from a current or former employer that you would benefit from pursuing your education at the post-secondary level.
You meet one of the following three conditions:
- You have not been a full-time student (either in high school or college) for at least two consecutive terms or one school year within the last 12 months.
- You are part of an agreement between the College and an employer, or you are sponsored within the terms of a government program (For Example: CSST, Emploi-Québec ).
- You have completed at least one year of post-secondary studies spread over a period of one year or more.
Students must be 18 years of age or older to be admissible for non-credit courses.