All week long activity: WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY? White sheets and markers near the cafeteria where students can write what makes them happy! Let us bring positive vibes and happiness on Campus!
Monday October 2nd at 11:00 a.m.
- Interactive quiz on Mental Illnesses
- Asking students what is Mental Health/Mental Illnesses to them.
- Giving them real facts about Mental Health Illnesses.
- Facilitators: Amy, Pearl and Victoria
Tuesday October 3rd at 1:00 p.m.
- Problems & Encouragement Bowls
- Students write down a problem (letting go if it) and pick an encouragement word.
- Facilitators: Juliana
Wednesday October 4th from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Kayla’s Presentation on her experience with Mental Health
- Interaction with audience ( Q&A)
- Mental Health resources
- Counsellors available for students if needed
- Facilitators: Kayla
Thursday October 5th from 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Stress/time management workshop
- Calendar making
- Post-its give away
- Give out apps or organization names as resources
- Give out tips
- Facilitators: Carly, Sophie and Christine